The Wellingborough Museum (Wellingborough)

United Kingdom / England / Wellingborough / Castle Way, 12
 Upload a photo

The Wellingborough Museum is housed in Dulley's Baths, built in 1892 as an indoor swimming pool by David Dulley, a brewer in the town. In 1920, the building was bought by George Cox and converted into a shoe factory. Cox's moved to larger premises in 1995, and the building is now being fitted out as the Wellingborough Museum. The building is 10,000 square feet in size, and displays the collection of artefacts owned by the Winifred Wharton Trust, previously shown in Croyland Hall in Wellingborough.
Nearby cities:
Coordinates:   52°17'59"N   -0°41'20"E
This article was last modified 16 years ago