Wikimapia is a multilingual open-content collaborative map, where anyone can create place tags and share their knowledge.

Klusais park (Riga)

Latvia / Riga / Riga / Katoļu Street, 10
 park, do not draw title

Klusais dārzs (The Quiet Garden) is laid out on the site of a cemetery which was closed in 1860. Originally known as Kiev Park, it got its present name in 1990.
In the garden are two pieces of public art - a modern sundial (created by Igona Vilka and Ulda Bilcarva in 2004) and a globe.
Nearby cities:
Coordinates:   56°56'33"N   24°8'19"E
  •  381 km
  •  478 km
  •  518 km
  •  541 km
  •  546 km
  •  554 km
  •  649 km
  •  789 km
  •  1184 km
  •  1229 km
This article was last modified 5 years ago